In the field of Digital Marketing , we often come across the word Social Media Marketing but seldom do we understand what is really means and what are the benefits of incorporating it in one’s business. Today in this blog we will try to understand the true meaning of Social Media Marketing and the benefits related to it.
Benefits of SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
1. Brand awareness. Having a presence on social media makes it easier for both existing and potential customers to find and connect with your brand. With the sheer volume of people using social media today, your business has an opportunity to reach a significant number of new eyes and audiences. Social platforms are also a great place to tell your brand’s story and help people get a better feel for what your business is all about.
2. Brand loyalty. Social media gives brands an unparalleled opportunity to join in conversations and engage with their customers. When executed properly and consistently, these interactions pave the way for brand loyalty. While it still takes time to earn customer loyalty, social media engagement can help businesses build that trust more quickly.
3. Increased website traffic. Social media expands your outlets for attracting inbound traffic to your website. Every social profile that you have is a potential path to your site and each post is a new opportunity to provide value and show visitors and followers why they should visit your website. Ultimately, these visits can result in more leads and conversions.
4. Customer insights. A tremendous amount of customer data is generated by all the active users on social media today. Through social listening and engaging with your followers, you can learn more about who your customers are, where they like to spend their time, what interests them, and what they think about your brand, your competitors and your industry. This can in turn help you engage them more effectively with your content, advertising and messaging.
5. Customer experience. Chances are good that even if your business isn’t on social media, your customers expect you to be. It gives them another way to get to know and connect with your brand and enhances the customer experience. In addition, the importance of social media’s role in customer service today can’t be understated. When they have a question or something goes wrong, customers appreciate having the option of connecting on social media with the brands they do business with.
6. Lead generation and sales. Social media can be an incredibly effective tool for generating leads and moving them through the buying cycle. By combining organic tactics with paid ones, social media marketers can expand their reach and attract more leads. B2B sales teams can then use social listening and other social media research to convert those leads into sales.
7. Multichannel campaigns. Buyers today move quickly between channels – from website to social to email back to social again. While social media is impactful on its own, it is made more powerful by becoming an integrated part of your marketing initiatives and strategy. Social media messages support and reinforce your messaging on other channels and provide you with another opportunity to reach your audience where they are, no matter where that might be.