With the online market changing rapidly the focus of marketers are shifting to Digital marketing and the world of Traditional marketing is seen degrading at a fast pace. Today in this post we will look closely as to what are the main diffrences between these two marketing techniqus and what are the things that have changes in past few decades.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- First and foremost benefit of doing Digital Marketing is that this is what is trending and in latest fashion. Latest techniques are always the best technique in market.
- Digital Marketing is also a very cheap way of boosting your business in today world. Getting impressions in paid ads also is not very costly method. Leveraging your social media to your business growth is a free of cost method with high returns.
- Using digital marketing also enables you expand your reach in a Global Manner lending you much more consumer reach for your business.
- If you have a website, then your consumers are only ever a few clicks away from making a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
- Traditional Marketing has been around for several decades – and is still very much alive. It consists of advertising through the print media, like newspapers and magazines, TV, radio, flyers, postal letters, brochures, banners, and hoardings.
- Reach local target audience easily. By advertising on FM radio and local editions of newspapers, you can easily target the potential customers in a particular city. Flyers in the mail also help target specific suburbs or areas.
- Anyone without internet can be reached through this approach, and people understand it easier as they have been used to it for some time. A study conducted by a firm in Canada showed that direct mail required 21% less cognitive power to process of digital advertising.